Are you considering attending The Gathering Workshop but not sure if this is really for you?
NO! The Gathering Conference is not for you if…..
- You would rather complain about how things are rather than make adjustments to improve your skill set in your business or career.
- You think you are already “too far behind” to catch up with new ideas and technologies.
- You aren’t willing to read your camera’s photography manual and you’re expecting to come to the workshop and have a speaker sit with you one on one for an hour explaining how to change from automatic to manual settings.
- You already know all there is about ag marketing and photography.
YES! The Gathering Conference is for you if…..
- You are a professional involved in marketing, communications, or advertising for an agri-business.
- You are a rancher or farmer who wants to improve the advertising and marketing for your own operation.
- You have goals to start your own business in photography or graphic design and want to learn how to built it into your dream job!
- You want to learn about pricing, business strategy, business practice and marketing strategies from people who have built their own business from the ground up.
- You are a parent who wants to learn to take better photos of your kids showing or at other activities
- You currently handle the marketing for your own business or your organization but feel like you need ideas to get a fresh start or skills to take it to the next level.
- You are an agricultural communications major who aspires to build a career in the agricultural or livestock industry.
- You like hands-on activities and feel comfortable in a small group setting compared to those conferences where everyone has to stand up and introduce themselves and tell their most embarassing moment in front of 200 people.
- You have a lot of ideas but don’t quite know to implement them.
- You’re ready to learn some amazing skills and ready to get to work!